· Office Stationery and Beverages
· Computer Consumables
· PPE Suppliers (Branded) and Office Furniture
· Digital and Litho Printers of all Business Documents Including Manufacturing of Calendars and Diaries.
· Specialized Printers of Barcoded Waybills, Flyer Bags, All type of Plastic Bags (Printed & Plain), Labels
· Marketing and Branding of Promotional Items
· Events (Co-ordination & Management)
Established in 1994, Leitam is as old as our democracy itself and is one of the first 5 woman-owned companies in South Africa. Proud to be a level 1 BEE entity, Leitam is a firmly established company that lives by the principle that "our success is only as good as our customers success".
Although we are a small to medium sized enterprise, we have an established client base including, inter alia.
These are our top five clients: DHL SA/Sub Saharan | SA Post Office Group | Transnet | South African Airways | Skynet.
Leitam’s Social Involvement
Leitam supports a host of charitable organisations and some of them are: The Amazing Grace Children’s Home | The Cherith Care Centre | Duffs Road Child and Family Welfare Society | 3C Ministries. These organisations make-up of the homeless, underprivileged, destitute and orphans.
Our vision is to become the preferred supplier of all office supplies and equipment to our target market and to provide a superior quality service to our customers at the most competitive prices.
Strive to be a fully representative organization and adhere to the equity employment policies of our country. Maintain and strive to acquire short and long term contracts in order to create additional employment opportunities. Positively contribute to the South African economy in a responsible manner.